Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, November 6, 2008


Good-Bye Shannon!
After living in town near us for 5 1/2 years, my sister moved back home.
Sadly she will be missed. So many memories made.
I am so grateful for the time we had together and so grateful for her and all she did for us. Babysitting, running errands, shopping, laughing, movies, hot chocolate, tanning, and late nights in the salon doing each other's hair!
I don't know what I'll do without her. She can't be replaced. But, I know it is time for her to move on. We wish she could come back to us, but mostly we wish her luck. To my favorite sister, I LOVE YOU!

A Time to Remember
Time with laughter, Time with tears.
Time that took us through the years.
Time to love, Time to share
Time to learn, Time to care.
Time to work, Time to play.
Time with family, Time with friends.
Time for some good things to end.
Time to babysit, Time to cuddle.
Time to read a book and snuggle.
Time for ice cream, Time for hikes.
Time to play the games we like.
The memories we shared with you
will last through the ages of Time.

2 comments:

.:shannon:. said...

Thanks Shar!! I miss you guys so much. I don't think that you even know! (I'm almost hoping that I can't find a job so I can come back. Sshhh...don't tell!) I'm glad that I can at least talk to you every day! You'll never know the amount of tears that have been shed in leaving you guys! I love you so much, you will never know!! Thanks for all that you have done, and still do for me!!
Love,
Shan

Heather Ashcroft said...

That is sad that she had to leave. I'm excited though because we are going to play volleyball together again (I am so nervous, I haven't played forever)!