Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Number Four!

A Lightning McQueen Birthday! Or as Jairden calls him "Light-Ling the Queen"! My Mom-in-law helped me make the cake, wrapped all the presents, and helped with all the preparations! I couldn't have done it without her!
We had a family party Friday night at 11p.m. when my mom and sis flew in. Jairden was a little dazed. The styrofoam car was a last minute creation for Jairdens friend party the next day. Whew, I fit it all in!

Opening gifts from Grandparents, Parents, Aunts, Uncles and Cousins. Thank you everyone!


Yes! a Batman Scooter!



The Friend Party!
Playing "Red light, Green light".
Happy Birthday little one. I'm sad you are getting so big. You'll always be my little boy!
Love you tons!






4 comments:

Linda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Heather Ashcroft said...

Happy Birthday Jairden!
Looks like he had a couple of really fun days.

Shaila Lou said...

The boys had so much a Jairden's party. They talked, and talked about it. Matt was such a great husband and took on all the kids, while I went to the movies with some friends!

Shawnee G said...

The cake is adorable! Looks like a fun party!