Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Back to Blogging

Oh man, how time flies! This blog has been nagging at me to get caught up and I confess, I haven't wanted too! Brady has been gone traveling 1 1/2 to 2 weeks out of every month this Spring! Not to mention his Ward duties and activities he needs to do when he gets home. So any spare moment I have, I use to relax with a book. I guess I need to escape! Not really though. The kids have been great! The real reason is that I am probably the last one on the planet that hasn't read Harry Potter. I'm a little embarassed to confess this, but the series has reeled me in! I wanted to finish the sixth book before the movie comes out. I just finished it last night and cried at Dumbledoor's funeral! (okay, so I am a little lonely this week with Brady in New Jersey!)
Here is a short list of the other happenings:
1. I hired a Stylist to work in my home salon on booth rent.
2. Jace and Jairden played soccer.
3. The IWCC (community choir I'm in) had our Spring concerts.
4. Josh had his Orchestra concert and Piano Recital.
5. Brady basically has been gone!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Sounds like you are enjoying a crazy life too! (I cried too when I read it.)

Melanie said...

It's about time your blog got updated....glad to hear all is well.