Our Family

Our Family

Monday, March 16, 2009

Girls Weekend in Vegas!

It's cooooold, I wanted to go somewhere warmer. . . . it's Vegas Baby!
My sis and I had fabulous four days in Sin City. We saw so many Stars! They were just a little waxy though.


Tim Mcgraw was cool to hang with.


Isn't our wedding lovely?




The Venetian was our favorite hotel. We took a Gondola ride, had gourmet chocolate, watch the entertainment, the wax museum, and went to the Blue Man Group. Okay, a little slot machine playing too!



4 comments:

Heather Ashcroft said...

Looks like you guys (or girls rather) had so much fun! I'm glad you were able to do that! Grandma says you might be coming in August, is this true? Hope so!

Shawnee G said...

I am so jelous! I want a vacation! It looks like you two had a fabulous time! I miss you! Hope you guys get to come this summer!

Dana said...

Looks like you two had more fun in four days than I had living there for two years. Glad you got to spend some time together. Those kind of trips are so fun. I went last January for 3 days with my girlfriends from college. We had a blast too!

Melanie said...

You and George make a cute couple...how did Brady deal with your marriage to George?