Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Legos or Boats


Happy Birthday Josh and Happy Anniversary Honey! Yes, Josh was born on our 4 year Anniversary Dec. 17th. Of course the Birthday festivities rule the day. We celebrate our anniversary whenever.
For the party, we took Josh and his friends bowling. Then of course pizza, some Lego cake, presents, and finished the fun off with some video games. I can't believe Josh is 10 years old. I can't believe we've been married for 14 years! Fun times!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Fourteen years...way to go! But having a baby on your anniversary I bet was the best present ever!

Linda said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Marie' said...

Cute blog, Shari! I hope you get a cute girl soon.
And I do want a copy of the picture from the orchestra concert.